How to connect your store?
Once you have logged into your account, go to Manage > E-commerce, click on the store logo. Enter your shop name and click Connect.
How to connect your Wix store?
Once you have logged into your account, go to Manage > E-commerce, click on the store logo. This will put you in touch with our support team to help you connect your account.
How to connect your Magento store?
In order to connect to your Magento store from Machool app, firstly you need to create a Machool integration in your Magento Store admin page. Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Magento store and log in as store admin.
- Go to “System”, select “Integrations” under “Extensions”.
- Click the “Add New Integration” button.
- Under “General”, enter a name for this integration, for example “Machool app” (the name is only for your reference). Under “Current User Identity Verification”, enter your store admin password again.
- Click the “Save” button.
- You will be redirected to the Integrations page, where you can find the Integration you just created on the list. Click “Activate” link, and click the “Allow” button.
- You will see the “Integration Tokens for Extension”, copy the “Access Token”, and click the “Done” button.
Once you have the access token, login to your Machool app, and go to the E-Commerce page, click the Magento logo, paste your Access Token (together with your Magento storefront Url), and click “Connect” button.
How to connect your Panierdachat store?
First go to your Panierdachat store administration to get the API and secret keys as described on this page.
Once you have your keys, add them in your Machool account in Manage > E-commerce > Panierdachat, and paste the 2 keys in the fields and click on Connect.
Once the store has been added in E-commerce, enable Machool rates in your Panierdachat store, by clicking on the “folder +” icon.
Adjust your rates if necessary and save the settings.
How to connect your Lightspeed store?
In the back office of your Lightspeed store, go to Settings > Store Settings > Developers in order to create an API key and secret. Detailed steps are described here.
How to connect your BigCommerce store?
In your store’s control panel, go to Advanced Settings > API Accounts. The store API credentials are generated when a store API account is generated. You can find more information in Store API Accounts.
As permissions, please make sure to have set up:
- Information & settings: Read-only
- Orders: Modify