- Support center home
- Machool overview
- Account setup
- Account management
- Making a shipment
- Bring your own account
- Import recipients
- Shopify advanced shipping rules
- Batch shipping
- Custom package templates
- Machool Connect
- Advanced shipment notifications
- Service Provider support
- Adjustment charges
- U-PIC coverage information
- Deliver to local pickup location
- Machool API Solution
- Schedule a Pickup
- Machool’s Analytics Center
Machool API solutions
Integrating with Machool
At Machool, we strive to make it easy for you to integrate our services into your website, custom application, or ERP system. Thanks to our API catalog we provide developer resources to build custom integrations with Machool. One simplified API that gives you access to 25+ shipping couriers!
The Machool API is designed for accessibility, ensuring that developers can seamlessly interact with our platform. It empowers you to manage your operations by creating or canceling orders, generating labels, and tracking shipments directly from your ERP, WMS, or any customized application. This API enables automation of various essential tasks. Here are the core functions it currently supports:
- GetRates > Receive estimates for couriers enabled on your Machool account.
- CreateShipment > Creating labels for domestic, US, and international shipping with all enabled couriers.
- VoidShipment > Void a shipment created with your Machool account.
- Documents > Retrieve shipping labels for shipments created with your Machool account.
- TrackShipment > Get detailed tracking information for a shipment created using your Machool account.
- Schedule Pickup > Automate the pickup with your favorite couriers.
Follow these instructions if you will be using development resources to integrate Machool’s API into your website or application:
- Access our External API documentation at https://api.machool.com/external/docs
- Connect with our Engineering team to discuss your specific requirements and receive world-class support throughout your integration journey.
- Receive access to our Sandbox environment at https://sandbox.machool.com/signin.
- Obtain API credentials for your Sandbox account.
- Once your integration is complete, reach out to our Engineering team for a comprehensive review and validation of your implementation.
- If you haven’t done so already, open a production Machool account at https://app.machool.com/signup/account.
- Obtain API credentials for your Production account.
You are now fully prepared to go live and leverage the full potential of Machool's API. We're here to support you at every step of your integration journey. Should you have any further questions or require assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.
Welcome to a more efficient and connected shipping experience with Machool!